Saturday 3 September 2011

SPRING CHALLENGE from Suzanne

Welcome to September, welcome to Spring... Over at RED EARTH, Suzanne has given us this challenge.

Create a layout/project using products or techniqes beginning with each of the letters in the word SPRING (eg S stamps, P patterned paper etc, anything goes as long as it somehow fits in with the word SPRING).

Here's mine:
Here's what I used:

S= stitching
P= punch, pink, patterned paper, pearls
R= resin flowers, rose ribbon
I= inking
N= nana's buttons (each time I visit my nana, I take a handful of her old buttons)
G= gold - gold key, gold butterfly, gold bling.

Thanks.  Upload you layout into the RED EARTH gallery to be the chance for some great prizes!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! Love the colours and how you have used them! Clever! :D

    ReplyDelete