Friday 25 November 2011

HAPPY DUSTY WEEKEND!

Amanda here... Popping in with some inspiration for some simple layout ideas... all you need to do is... ADD DUSTY ATTIC CHIPBOARD!!! Head over to RES all weekend for ideas from the CT and don't forgot... 10% off DA chipboard! YAY!!!


Here are a collection of layouts I completed last weekend.
I made an album for a friend with some lovely professional photos she had done.  Used white cardstock base and scraps of paper and bits and pieces.  She loved it and I loved CREATING AND GIVING it!

First up....
I used this chipboard...
as a mask, with velum paper over it.  I may never use this pieces of chipboard, but instead save it to use as a mask - i love the effect!


 For the boys, I used COGS... raw or inked.

 On Lachlans page, I inked the cogs and the roller stamped over them for extra detail.


NEXT....ooooo.... I love Leafy Stems....
 .... even better with ink and good old dimensional magic....


Here I used a doiley chipboard - cut in half, inked and clustered with flowers. So pretty!
 Mini Doily Set #1


Here are some more layouts to inspire:
MORE COGS....


More leafy stems....

Flutterbies - laser cut chipboard

Remember this one for OUR November Challenge,.. with cogs and twigs

This was a page I gave a Scrappy friend for her birthday (rather than a card or present) - used leafy stems.. inked and then wiped (rather than sprayed) some glimmer mist on too.

LOVE this clock!

Happy viewing, thanks for stopping by!

AMANDA
for the RES TEAM!




No comments:

Post a Comment