Friday 13 January 2012

Happy Scrappy New Year - Challenge #5

The lucky last challenge of our happy scrapp new year competition Laughing

So the final thing I would love to see you create is a set of cards! (i.e. at least 2 on a common theme/style)

BUT, you can only use SCRAPS and odd bits and pieces.

The only exception to this is you may use ONE (1) new piece of cardstock (if necessary).

I cut 1 piece of c/s into 3 6x4 cards and I had some scraps on my desk from 2 old sheets of Bo Bunny paper - one of them was a few little greeting/journalling cards.
Then I reached into a little container that sits right in front of me where I put my odds & ends - a little strip of ribbon, a single flower left from a pack, a few bits of bling left from a packet etc.
And here's what I created ...





Oh and the white c/s? It is actually the back of the cover sheet from a 12x12 collection pack! Very handy indeed.

You can make them as simple or as detailed as you like, you can use any tools or accessories, c/s, papers and embellies AS LONG AS IT IS ALL SCRAPS/ODDDS & ENDS!

 BONUS ... "love makes the world go round" ...

Upload your entries in the appropriate gallery by midnight on Sunday 15th January 2012. Have fu!

No comments:

Post a Comment