Ready for the "February 2012- Mystery Box Challenge"?
Creative team members, Liz and Amanda, challenge you to invent your own project using mystery box items.
Create a layout OR a card using the following items, and post into the RES gallery by the end of the month for a chance to win a prize.
In your Mystery box this month:
* American Crafts Thickers
* a flourish (of any type - chipboard, bling, hand-stitched)
* a tag or a ticket
* If creating a layout, use an "OLD"/"older" photo (mine is circa 1991)
* If creating a card, use a Vintage item.
Please note: You may add some staples from your pantry (!!! - ie. ink, stitching, lettering), but please try to stick to the core ingredients as much as possible.
Here are our creations for some RES inspiration:
In Liz's card you will find: Lily Bee Designs paper, plus:
- flourish with a bling chloe pearl flourish (for the flourish element)
- shipping tag (for the tag/ticket element)
- 2 kaisercraft pearl brads (brad element)
- white American Crafts Rockabye thickers which I've inked (thickers element)
- vintage-looking paper flower from Handmade Halo
Kraft cardstock, combined with Simple Stories (in store now) and pine cone ink and machine stitching.
I made my flourish with brads and bling (labour of love!)
Here's some close ups of the flourish:
Looking forward to what you bake up this month!