Thursday 8 March 2012

Blinkies!!!

It's time to get your RED EARTH SCRAPPING blinkies out there and on your blog!!!

Have you noticed them flashing away there down the side bar? Aren't they stunning? The wonderful Mistra designed them (bless her) and because I wasn't quite tech-savvy enough I got the clever Liz to pop them up for you to all grab.

Just copy and paste the HTML code to your blogger and da-dah! There you have Red Earth Scrapping flashing away for all to see!

Also, have you been over to our Facebook Page for Red Earth Scrapping yet?
I hope you've visited and "liked" us ... we're heading for 200 likes which is when the next prize draw will be. GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I came over to get a blinkie and see I already have one of sorts on my poor neglected wee bloggy. Have updated to the newbies. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete