Friday 16 December 2011

P is for Paper Present

Good morning,
Sorry to be late in my posting, ran out of time to post before I started work today!

Today is brought to you by the letter P - which is such an easy one....

P is for Paper Presents...
Tonight I head to my last scrapbook session for the year with my scrappy friends and we are having a party and gift exchange (I hope we still get some scrapping done!).

For the Present, I decided to give a Scrapbook Kit - so I made up a kit with some papers, cardstock, handmade flowers, ribbons, bits and pieces. I decorated an old 12X12 white paper bag (left over from too many shopping trips to my LSS!) with masks and mists and folded the top with ribbon and a flower tag.







How's that for a Perfect Present for a Paper lover?

Have a great day, can't wait to see what you make with Paper today!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment